Dermatologists located in Arlington Heights, IL, Bloomingdale, IL & Aurora, IL
Midwest Dermatology is home to one of the top dermatology teams in the greater Chicago area. With the help of several board-certified dermatologists and expertly trained physician assistants, patients throughout the Bloomingdale, Arlington Heights, and Aurora, Illinois areas can get the care they need for the most complex of conditions.
The team at Midwest Dermatology includes Dr. James Quertermous, MD; Dr. Bharati Chittineni, MD; Dr. Benjamin Raab, MD; and Dr. James Delis, DO. They are committed to providing the most advanced and comprehensive individualized care for each of their patients, in the most friendly and compassionate environment.
Each physician approaches treatment with holistic measures, meaning every patient is treated as a whole person, often starting with conservative care first. Because each team member is involved in a patient's care, the team works together to design the most effective treatment plans for each patient.
The original clinic- Leone Dermatology- was one of the first medical group offices in the greater Chicago area to create a psoriasis treatment center focusing on the treatment of Psoriasis and Vitiligo. Midwest Dermatology continues that legacy and is committed to providing specialized treatment plans in all aspects of dermatology, including skin, hair, and nail issues. Midwest Dermatology welcomes new patients to the clinic and offers flexible scheduling throughout the week including weekend hours.
Dr. Bangash fellowship trained in Mohs Surgery and a member of the prestigious American College of Mohs Surgery.
• Laser Skin Treatment
• Skin Cancers
• Nail Disorders
• Poison Ivy
• MelanomaCosmetic Services• Botox (wrinkles)
• Jeuveau (wrinkles)
• Glycolic Acid Peels
• Skin Fillers (wrinkles)
• Acne Scars
• Scar Correction
• Full Face Aging
• Chemical Resurfacing (wrinkles, discoloration)
• IPL Laser for Brown Spots and Hair Removal
• IPL Laser for Benign Pigmented Lesions and Facial Veins
• Laser Hair Removal
• Laser Removal of Facial Veins and Vascular Birthmarks
• Laser Tattoo Removal
• Sclerotherapy of Spider Leg Veins
• Laser Treatment of Facial Redness
• Laser Acne Treatment
• Mole Removal, Removal of Age Spots, and Freckles
• PROPECIA® Hair Loss Treatment for Men
• Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy for Hair Loss
• Portrait® Plasma Skin Rejuvenation (PSR)
• LATISSE™ - grow longer, fuller eyelashes
• AFT - Advanced Fluorescent Technology for Vascular/Pigmented Lesions
• Electrolysis - Permanent Hair Removal
makes it easy
Patients can use the portal for appointment requests, bill pay, lab results and many other features.
Choose Your Provider
If you don’t see your insurance listed, please contact our billing department to verify coverage.